Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What Would Happen If....

I have to admit I am a slightly nerdy. I like to do experiments from time to time. I often catch myself thinking, "what would happen if"...

So this time my experiment actually turned out pretty cool so I wanted to share it. If you try this experiment too, I would love to see the results so please comment and include your results!

Ok so... I thought what would happen if I made a treasury using 16 of my favorite shops, then made a second treasury using the exact same shops in the exact same spots. How different could the treasury look?

Here is the first treasury:


Here is the second treasury using all the same shops in the same order.


Pretty cool result right? Like I said I would love to see the results and hear about you experiments!

-Maggie

1 comment: